Multiple Choice Questions (3 Marks each)
- Find a correct C Keyword below.
- What is the minimum number of functions to be present in a C Program.?
- How many characters can a string hold when declared as follows?
- The global variables are __.
c) Both Internal and external
- The address of a variable can be obtained using _ operator.
- while loop is :
a) entry control loop
b) exit control loop
c) universal control loop
- process by which a function calls itself repeatedly
a) Sub program
b) sub function
- Which one of the following is a loop construct that will always be executed once?
c) do while
- What is the size of a C structure.?
a) C structure is always 128 bytes.
b) Size of C structure is the total bytes of all elements of structure.
c) Size of C structure is the size of largest element.
- What is the keyword used to declare a C file pointer.?
SHORT ANSWERS (5 Marks each)
- Discuss the important features of C language.
- What is type casting? Explain it with suitable example.
- Write a short note on linked list.
- Explain sizeof() with example?
- What is the structure and what are the uses of it.
- Explain pre-processor directive.
LONG ANSWERS (10 Marks each)
- Discuss the following
a) break b) continue c) go to d) label e) conditional operators
- Explain various storage classes with example.
- Explain any five preprocessor directives in C.
- What is a pointer? Write a C program to swap values of two variables using pointer.